Saturday, December 29, 2012

SORRY...

 I didn't post after school started and then I forgot I had this blog, so I am just going to start over.

I am currently on winter break and was upset to not really get any clothes or money for Christmas. But I promise that I will be posting every Friday with that weeks' worth of outfits and on Thursday with my beauty looks for that week. I hope you will tell your friends because I am serious.

I go back to school on Jan. 2 so next week I will have only 3 outfits to show you.  It hasn't been that cold here in N.C. so nothing with too much crazy layering or else I will overheat. I am hoping that by creating (and keeping up with) this blog, I will be able to make more outfits and repeat them less often.

Until next time (I promise, there will be a next time) have fun, stay fashionable and be you.

~Olivia Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment