Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let the Search Begin!

Hello! I must admit this is very weird writing this when nobody will view it until I get the word out. Well, here we go.

I have made this blog so that I can share my love of fashion, makeup, and music while finding my style along the way. I would love to have you come along on this journey. This is definitely a work in progress. I will keep you updated with the new, well, updates!

It will be mostly makeup for now because I get really lazy over the summer when it comes to my wardrobe. This is the last summer it will be this way though, I promise. I don't really know how to explain my style because I am not into stereotyping but once I start posting I beg you please comment and tell me what you think so that I can find and define my personal style. Thanks to all you fashion forward darlings!

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent" ~ Victor Hugo

Define my Style profile
Suddenly Darling

~Olivia Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment