Sunday, August 12, 2012

Maxi Madness

        So I got this new dress in the mail a couple weeks ago but this is the first time I get to wear it.

It is super soft and comfy. The material stretches but after a wash it resumes it's original shape. I got it from www.target.com. I also bought the same dress in gray. The length is perfect for me. I am very petite and I was worried the dress would be too long. 

I am wearing it with plain white flip flops and  a white vest I made from a tee shirt. I got the idea and instructions here: http://livewellnetwork.com/

No accessories today :( I didn't want to pack too much because I didn't know how long I was staying at my grandma's house. 

    Makeup today: purple eyeshadow
          pink lip
                               very subtle but pretty 

Until next time!
~Olivia Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment